Are you contemplating selling your business or creating an exit strategy ? It could be tempting to jump into the process of selling your business without...
Buy a Business
Whether you are an experienced business owner who has owned
businesses or a first-time buyer who is intimidated by the process of buying a business, Morgan & Westfield can make the process of buying a business simple.
At Morgan & Westfield, we are committed to making the process of buying a business as easy as possible.
We can assist you with the following tasks involved in purchasing a business:
- Selecting the appropriate industry based on prior experience, skill set, financial ability, education, and interests.
- Arranging financing from direct lenders – both SBA and non-SBA.
- Creating and identifying alternative financing sources.
- Valuing your target business internally through Morgan & Westfield.
- Third-party and independent business valuations.
- Negotiating an offer to purchase .
- Creative deal structuring using earn-outs, management agreements, or other creative tools.
- Structuring seller financing including a promissory note , security agreement , etc.
- Due diligence – legal, financial and operational.
- Negotiating a lease assignment /sublease, or new lease terms.
- Negotiating a definitive purchase agreement .
- Closing the transaction.
- Dealing with post-closing operational issues.