Are you thinking of selling your business now or in the next 5 years?
Here’s what the book covers
- Chap 1.Preparing for the Sale
- Chap 2.Valuing Your Business
- Chap 3.Financing the Sale
- Chap 4.Finding and Working with a Broker
- Chap 5.Attracting Buyers
Based on BizBuySell’s 2016 national report, only about 20% to 30% of businesses on the market end up selling. Think about it — with over 50% of your wealth tied up in your business, deciding how to exit is the most important decision you’ll make in your lifetime.
Without preparation, selling your business can cost you 50% or more of your final business value.
- Chap 6.Screening Buyers
- Chap 7.Meeting with Buyers
- Chap 8.Negotiating and Accepting an Offer
- Chap 9.Preparing for Due Diligence
- Chap 10.Closing the Sale
What will you get from this book?
- Insider tips based on nearly 20 years of experience selling businesses
- Actionable insights that you can immediately implement for a successful sale
- Practical advice anchored on real-world experience not merely on theories
Your most pressing questions answered in this book :
- How important is preparation in selling a business?
- How should I structure notes or seller financing so I am protected?
- How should I hire a broker? When is a broker necessary and when are they not needed?
- How long does it take to sell a business?
- What’s the best way to negotiate with buyers so I wouldn’t leave money on the table?
- How do I ensure buyers are qualified?
Copyright © 2017 Morgan & Westfield. All Rights ReservedScroll on Top