Professional coaches have becoming increasingly important in recent years, and businesses of all sizes understand why: They help make good leaders better...
Contributor Terms & Conditions
Contributor Terms & Conditions
By contributing content to our Website, you (the "Contributor") agree to the following terms and conditions.
This Contributor Agreement is deemed executed between Morgan & Westfield, which operates morganandwestfield.com (collectively, the “Website”), and the Contributor, who shall be any person allowed or requested by the Website to provide Content, as defined below, to the Website.
a. Contributor. Contributor may, at his discretion] post or contribute original content on the Website, the nature and frequency of such content to be separately agreed between Contributor and Website (“Content”).
The Content may include but is not limited to, articles, essays, analyses, podcasts, blogs, interviews, lectures, discussions, reviews, comments, messages, emails, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information composed of data, text, software, charts, tables, diagrams, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, lists or other materials.
b. Consideration. The exposure that the Website provides to Contributor shall be the sole consideration for the Content and this Agreement. Contributor acknowledges that he shall provide Content free of charge and without expectation of payment. The parties may separately agree upon additional consideration.
c. Term and Termination. This Agreement shall remain in force until terminated by either party upon written notice, provided that the Website’s rights over the Content, and Contributor’s responsibility for the same, shall survive any termination.
d. Non-solicitation. Contributor shall not solicit, hire or recruit any employee or contractor of the Website, or otherwise induce such employee or contractor to leave the employment or engagement of Website, if Contributor became acquainted with such person in connection with the Services.
e. Grant of Rights. By posting Content to the Website, Contributor grants the Website the right to remove, delete, change, withhold, or edit such Content in its sole discretion, provided that the Website shall preserve the Content’s meaning and credit Contributor as the author. Contributor grants, and warrants that Contributor has the right to grant, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, modify and distribute the Content. The Website may prepare derivative works of the Content, or incorporate the same into other works and in any media. Contributor further warrants that public posting and use of the Content by the Website will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Website may use the name, identity and photo of the Contributor in connection with the Content.
f. Proprietary Material. Except for that information which is in the public domain, Contributor may not incorporate any proprietary material into the Content without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such material. The Website may suspend or remove any posted Content if the Website has reasonable ground to believe that the Content infringes upon a third party’s proprietary rights, or if the Website receives notice of the existence of a relevant third party claim.
g. Limitation of Liability. Contributor shall be solely responsible for the Content and any opinions, advice, statements, reviews, analyses or other information within the Content. Contributor shall indemnify and hold Website free and harmless from any loss, damage, claim arising from any purported accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any Content, or from any alleged infringement of third party rights.
h. Prohibited Content. Contributor may not post any Content that is illegal or offensive in the reasonable determination of the Website. “Illegal or offensive content” includes but is not limited to the following:
- Promotion of racism, bigotry, hatred or harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Threats, harassment, stalking or abusive behavior;
- Obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, or sexually oriented material
- Political campaigning, junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- False or misleading information; defamatory or libelous statements;
- Uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, such as piracy or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work, or providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- Exploitation or harm of minors or solicitation of personal information from minors;
- Provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Invasion of privacy or solicitation of passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial solicitation or activities without the Website’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Website official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content or provide restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- Uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any content that Contributor does not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material for purposes of hacking, infiltrating, jamming or impairing any part of the Website, including software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Keyword spam or to otherwise attempt to manipulate search results;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, federal, state, national or international law or regulation; or
- Collect or store personal data about users any individual or merchant (including for the purposes of advertising to or soliciting any the Website user to buy or sell any products or services) other than customers who willingly provide such information in order to explore bona fide business opportunities or connections.
In case of posting of prohibited Content, the Website may take any appropriate action in its sole discretion. In this regard, the Website may without notice, revise, delete, remove or edit any prohibited Content.