Morgan & Westfield is not your average business broker. While traditional business brokers and business brokerage firms have always patterned their...
How to Sell a Business: The Offer
- Term Sheet
- Letter of Intent
- Offer to Purchase
- Definitive Purchase Agreement
- Agree on terms before negotiating language
- Have an interested buyer?
- What is the purpose of due diligence?
- Further qualifying the buyer before negotiating or accepting an offer
- What to ask the buyer
- The number one mistake sellers make when they find a buyer
- Many sellers also take their business off the market
- Tips for negotiating an offer
- What about an earnest money deposit?
- What about further qualifying the buyer?