On Deal Talk, we often hear from former business owners who have sold their companies or professionals who are dedicated to helping entrepreneurs sell their...
Morgan & Westfield Site Map
- Sell a Business
- Buy a Business
- Value a Business
- How to Sell a Business
- Prepare for the Sale
- Screen Buyers
- The Showing
- The Offer
- Due Diligence
- The Closing
- Ask the Expert
- Due Diligence and Hiring an Attorney: Advice that Will Save You Thousands When Buying, Selling or Running a Business.
- How important is research and due diligence when buying or selling a business?
- How long will it take to sell my business?
- Selling Your Business: Repeat vs. Recurring Customers
- Using Earn-Outs When Selling your Business
- What is a term sheet?
- What is the difference between an LOI and a Purchase Agreement?
- What is the difference between an Offer to Purchase and a Purchase Agreement?
- When Should I Send My Financials to a Buyer?
- Who should write the offer – buyer or seller?
- Contribute Content
- Site Map
- Case Studies
- Complete Guide to Selling a Business
- How to Sell a Business
- About Us
- Success Stories
Most Popular Articles
Practically every business owns intellectual property (IP)—from logos to websites to advertising slogans, and you may be surprised to find out that your...
Exit Strategy Coach,...
A large portion of baby boomers are business owners because the scarcity of jobs when they entered the workforce drove them to create their own jobs and become...
Founder of Outside...
Professional coaches have become increasingly important in recent years, and businesses of all sizes understand why: They help make good leaders better leaders...
President of Telementrix
Different buyers have different intentions when it comes to pursuing your business as a purchase target. Whether those intentions are strategic or financial...
Gunter Media Group...
Human performance directly impacts your company's bottom line and overall value. But how do we get the most and best out of ourselves and our team? Expert...
Former Owner, PuroClean...
Ed and Sonia Ketchoyian, former owners of a PuroClean franchise in Sterling, Virginia, were prepared to sell their business in terms of the financial aspect...
Managing Director at...
An eye-catching website doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll attract business in the global marketplace. What makes your product or service popular and “in-demand”...
Executive Coach, Mentor,...
It's hard to believe, but true, that most small businesses simply fade away or close up all together when their owners decide to retire. Many owners decide to...
Business Consultant and...
Have you turned over every stone to improve your company's cash flow? You're likely not alone in that feeling. Thousands of business owners every day feel like...